Monday, March 17, 2014

Classroom Labels Freebie

I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Maniac Monday and 4th Grade Frolics for Made it Monday.  My freebie this week is my Classroom Labels pack.

This classroom label set contains 54 labels that will help to organize your classroom.  Print, cut, laminate, and stick on your containers or shelves to have everything super organized.
 


 
Click here for this great freebie!
 

My Etsy Shop 

For my Monday Made It, I am showcasing some of my new Etsy products.  I would love for you to check out my Etsy shop.
 

 
 



 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded these labels over last summer, and they really make my classroom super cute! These labels are amazing, and they make organizing a snap! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...