Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Teacher Week {2013}

It's day 3 of Teacher Week and today is all about organizing our classrooms!  We go back to school on August 26th, so I still have a ways to go on my classroom.  I actually look forward to decorating my class every year and love making it bright and comfy. 


 llll 
Does your classroom library need a little organization?  Then this is perfect for you.  I have included 54 labels for book bins for an elementary classroom library. Different genres, authors, and series are included. Look at preview to see all labels.
Genres: holidays, mystery, solar system, poetry, science, weather, holidays, biography, trains, dinosaur, history, and many more!
Authors: Judy Blume, Louis Sachar, Roald Dahl, Beverly Cleary, Andrew Clements, Jerry Spinelli, and many more!
Series: I Survived, American Girls, Wayside School, Stink, Geronimo Stilton, Boxcar Children, Babysitter's Club, Magic Tree House, and many more!
You can purchase this item for $3.00 from my TpT store. 


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Breanne,

    I'd like to start by saying that your Blog looks great!!! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you get to keep 70% of the profit. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com/blog/

    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breanne,

    I love your blog! So bright and inviting! I am also a Maryland blogger, in fact we are both from the same city! I found you r blog because you are on the main page of TPT today and I was shopping around in your store, which is also great! I am your newest follower! I teach 1st grade but love keeping up with other Maryland bloggers and love sharing ideas across grade levels! Enjoy your day off!

    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...