Thursday, June 13, 2013

Monday Made It

I'm excited to link up with Tara's Monday Made It at 4th Grade Frolics.  I LOVE anything crafty and always check out the Monday Made It linky.  I'm finally linking up. 
Last summer my nieces and I got into beading and making bracelets using the flexible Stretch Magic cording.  One after another seemed to break, so I looked into making bracelets with a clasp.  It was super easy (took about 5 to 10 minutes each) and turned out really cute.  I used a tutorial on Michael's website to get started. 
 
 
Here are some of the finished products:
 
 
Here are the steps to get started:

 


 
 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing step by step!

    ~Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...