Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Fifth in the Middle

I linked up with Diane at Fifth in the Middle.  She's keeping us all organized by state.  Click on her blog button above to check it out.  You can find other bloggers in your state.  Then grab the button for your state to display on your blog and link it back to that page.
Do you use deal of the day sites like Groupon or Living Social?  Well now they are coming out with one specific to EDUCATORS. How cool, right? 
The website itself is not set to launch until April 2nd, but if you sign up now, you receive a $15.00 credit that is in the form of a code (similar to Teachers Pay Teachers gift certificates or others out there). This offer WILL go away on April 2nd, so if you're interested in signing up, click here to check it out!

Hallway Displays

I love showing off my students’ creativity throughout my classroom and in the hallways.  I am constantly updating our hallway displays.  Check out some of our recent work below...


Ways to Show Division




After learning multiple ways to show division, my students chose a division fact and represented it in different ways.



Landforms


This was a fun way to show what we learned about landforms.  With a partner, students used clay to create a landform.  Then they shared it with the class along with information about their landform. 
 

Personification Poems


Personification is always a fun skill to teach.  After exploring the concept, we read a couple of personification poems.  I modeled how to create one and we wrote one together as a class.  My students really enjoyed writing their own poems and using their artistic creativity to display their work.
 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm just learning about it and there is so much I can't figure out! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...